Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ashton's First Year

I've compiled a few photos to see how Ashton changed in his first year. Once he officially turns 2 I will compile his second year photos. I have very few photos from his first 3 months because I didn't have a great camera. I didn't realize I had so few, I will have to see if I can get some from other people.
August 2007
Still in the hospital
Two Days Old
The first night home

One Week Old
Showing off his muscles.

November 2007
Isn't he just the cutest?

December 2007
Ashton in the tummy tub. It's a hippy thing.

January 2008
All smiles and just learning to sit on his own.

February 2008
Six Month Photos - by me of course!


March 2008
Who's child is this?

April 2008
Sporting the mohawk.

May 2008
Sleep, A very rare occurrence in his first year. I litterally pushed the stroller around in circles in our apartment living room to get him to fall asleep.

June 2008
Already has in interest in Computers. He's starting his own blog here.

July 2008
All dressed up for Kelly & Krysta's wedding. He was just learning to walk around this time.

August 2008
Licking the beaters from his first birthday cake icing. Look at those crazy curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment